On Thursday, June 1 at 1 PM Eastern, I’m going to partner with AudienceView to deliver a FREE webinar called “The Basics of Brand Management for Ticket Sellers”.
I’ve been working up an outline of ideas to include in the webinar.
Here’s a taste of what you will learn:
I. Definition of a Brand
- Why brands matter
- Famous quotes
- My definition
- The difference between brand, branding, and brand management
- Creating your own definition
II. Brand Management’s 3 key questions
- Who is the target?
- What is our position?
- Which brand codes are we using?
- Begins with research
- Primary vs. secondary
- Active vs. reactive
- Backward market research
- Demographic vs. behavioral
- Its about you
- It is about the alternatives
- Best are a little bit about both of you
- Good positions looks at the 3Cs
V. Brand codes
- What are they?
- Why they matter?
- How do you know what to use?
- Examples of brand codes in the wild
VI. Tactical execution
- The 4 Ps
- Why they matter
- Why you should run from any knucklehead that tells you they don’t matter
VII. The most important brand management lesson: consistency
- Long and short
- Power of time
- Fresh, but not new
Get the ‘Talking Tickets’ newsletter delivered every Friday.