At the first day of INTEX, I learned a lot and met up with a lot of great people.
Here are 5 quick things I learned.
- The secondary market is more respected than ever before.
- You never lose doing stuff in person.
- The European market is still more mature on technology than a lot of other areas.
- If you are new, it is easy to get overwhelmed. But make a goal for yourself. (I picked talking to all the red dots.)
- No matter what you role, try to make your opinion known.
Again, if you see me…say hello.