Is the economy good or bad?
Right now, we don’t know. There are mixed messages coming left and right about the state of the economy.
Does that mean you can’t make sales? Create opportunities?
Volatility and uncertainty is a prime time to generate new opportunities for you and your business.
How do you do that?
That’s what we will cover in the ‘Reinventing Revenue’ workshop.
Spend a full day from 9 -4 with ‘The Revenue Architect’ Dave Wakeman.
In NYC, you’ll get ideas and solutions that you can put to work immediately such as:
- Searching out insights that will help you find opportunities and create conversations with your target buyers.
- Targeting the right customer and positioning yourself against the alternatives.
- Fighting your most dangerous competition, “The Status Quo”.
- Using alternative prospecting methods.
- Tactical execution: discounts, promotions, etc.
- Touchpoints and consistency in sales and marketing.
- “Everyone” is doing it.
- More! MORE! MORE!
This is a small group event so that you get individual attention.
You will roll up your sleeves and create ideas that you can put to work ASAP!
Don’t miss this.
Sign up NOW!