I’ve been thinking about marketing and how the real way you win as a marketer is to be able to see the world as it is from the point of view of your audience and not through your own eyes.
With that in mind, here are 7 questions that you can ask yourself to help see your service or product through the eyes of your market:
- What is important to my market?
- What does value look like to your customers?
- How are your customers hoping to improve their lives?
- What do your customers like now?
- Where can I offer my market something different?
- Who will buy this?
- How can I reach these kinds of people?