I did a podcast yesterday with Sean Kelly from Vatic.
During our conversation, I learned a couple of really interesting things that I wanted to share.
- Subscribers don’t have as strong of an attachment to the individual ticket price as we might think.
- Sean agreed with me that we need to use data to test our hypotheses more often.
- Dynamic pricing can smooth out demand for theatre and the performing arts, even when you have a big show.
- Suprisingly, capacity is one of the only things that many organizations use to measure the success or failure of their sales process.
- Changing your pricing strategy takes courage and a willingness to be wrong.
Have you listened yet? Let me know below.