As a member of the INTIX technology and best practices committee, I’ve been learning a lot about technology and some of the things you use technology to achieve that allow you to do the work that only humans can do…like service and engagement and emotional connection.
In that vein, I’ve come up with a few ideas for how you can use technology to improve the buying experience for your customers:
- Offer more customization in the purchase path like allowing a guest to buy refund protection, an enhanced package with F&B, or pre-show merch purchases.
- You can make the group buying process a lot easier.
- Social media can allow you to offer real-time updates on tickets, F&B lines, and merch lines.
- Using AI, you can create magical moments that can create a deeper connection with your customers.
- Transferability of tickets can help make organizing your group much simpler.
- Online payment platforms can allow you to speed up F&B purchases by giving people the chance to buy their drinks or snacks in advance.
- Streamlining the purchase process can make it easier for people to make a buying decision.
- Technology can enable you to bundle shows or offerings together, allowing people to make multiple purchases in one session.
- Digital marketing and advertising tools can allow you to put your shows and offerings in more places to enhance the chance that your market will know what you are putting on.
- Email marketing tools still work incredibly well and they enable you to nurture an audience and build it over time.
That’s just ten.
What have I missed?