On the second day of INTIX…
Here are a few quick lessons on the second day of INTIX.
- Focusing my attention on talking to “Red Dot” attendees has opened up some really interesting conversations and been really valuable in making sure that I learn about a lot of different scenarios at play in tickets.
- The need to create opportunities for ticketing people in the arts, sports, and other areas to share and use each other’s best practices is still a really important thing that needs to be encouraged more.
- The real power of any conference is being able to mingle and meet new people. If your idea is just hanging out and waiting for things to come to you, that’s not likely to be successful.
- The biggest challenge people in ticketing are dealing with is managing change when it is constant and the status quo doesn’t really exist any longer.
- There is a much greater emphasis being placed on being customer focused.